Mall of America is widely known as ‘the one stop entertainment shop’.
Bloomington, Minnesota’s Mall of America® is located near the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis and Saint Paul in Minnesota – the land of over 10,000 lakes (actually, well over 11,000 lakes are in Minnesota – but who’s counting?).
It has over 520 shops for you to enjoy tax-free shopping and is also home to at least 50 restaurants full of delicious and tasty foods and desserts.
It is also home to:
• Nickelodeon Universe® Theme Park – which is known to have a wide variety of rides and activities for all ages
• SEA LIFE® Minnesota Aquarium – where you can walk through the aquarium water tunnel and get a great view of sea life such as sharks, turtles, seahorse and jellyfish, and can get really close to stingrays (you can even pet them)
• and much more…
Other fun stops in the mall include:
• FlyOver America – which has a really cool flight simulation ride that brings visitors on an exciting and breathtaking aerial tour to view some of the greatest landmarks and regions we have here in the United States
• Crayola Experience – where the fun and creativity of Crayola instantly comes to life and where children (and adults) can create their own colorful adventure while there (yes, even I still love to color!)
• LEGO Store (come on, who doesn’t love LEGO’s?) – which has 180 various different LEGO pieces to choose from as well as a good variety of LEGO play tables meant to inspire ones creativity and eight really cool looking larger-than-life LEGO models on display, including a giant LEGO robot which is over 34 feet tall
• and much, much more…
And the best part?
All of this fun and excitement is located under one roof for your convenience during your travel adventure!
For more information about Mall of America including days and hours of operation, please visit their website at www.mallofamerica.com